Post 16 students can leave site from 13:15 onwards provided they do not have a lesson. Home Study is reviewed on an individual basis each Half Term. In order to be eligible for Home Study, the following conditions must consistently be met:
- a) The P16 Student must maintain an attendance over 95%.
- b) The P16 Student must attend all timetabled lessons, including CR.
- a) The P16 Student must adhere to all deadlines with no late submissions.
- b) The P16 Student must ensure that their academic performance does not fall below the required standard.
Home study hours:
- a) During this time, The P16 Student should continue their educational studies at home.
- b) The P16 Student is not permitted to use home study hours to commit to social activities or a job.
- a) The P16 Student must have a reliable means of communication (e.g. email) and be responsive to communication from the academy during the home study period.
- b) The P16 Student must promptly report any technical issues or obstacles that may hinder your ability to participate in home study.
- c) The P16 Student must have access to a stable internet connection and appropriate technology (e.g., computer, webcam) to participate in online learning activities.
Code of Conduct:
- a) The P16 Student must adhere to the academy’s code of conduct while studying from home.
- b) Any violation of the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to, the termination of home study privileges.
The P16 Student and the parent/guardian(s) agree that the academy shall not be liable for any accidents, injuries, or damages that may occur during the home study period.
- a) The academy reserves the right to terminate this agreement and revoke home study privileges at any time due to non-compliance with the outlined conditions or for other valid reasons.
- b) The P16 Student or the parent/guardian(s) may also request to terminate this agreement by submitting a written request to the Head of Post 16.